Perfect protection and perfect security.
The food industry has high hygienic requirements and demanding cleaning processes – a challenge for any IT hardware. Stainless steel systems from TL Electronic are an ideal choice here and are perfect for e.g. to control the processing of raw materials / ingredients, in the final packaging, or to ensure the quality and safety of the end product.
The housings made of stainless steel SUS 316 / AISI 316 are corrosion and liquid resistant. Type 316 steel is a chromium-nickel stainless steel that contains between two and three percent molybdenum. The molybdenum content increases corrosion resistance - even in chloride solutions – and increases strength at high temperatures. Perfect for frequent cleaning and aggressive disinfection.
- IP65 offers protection against water jets and is absolutely dustproof. You can choose between different display sizes from 10.4 "to 21.5".
- The highest degree of protection, IP69K, enables simple cleaning and sterilization with water at up to 80 ° C and a pressure of up to 30 bar.
- PCAP multi-touch screens with a completely flat front surface without dirty edges are ideal for high hygienic requirements and frequent cleaning.
- The robust stainless steel housing and all interfaces are fully protected. The matching connection cables are included.
- Emergency stop and flat buttons integrated in the robust and corrosion-protected stainless steel housing bring control and signaling directly into the work area.
- The handy rotary switch allows you to quickly switch between touch modes for hand, rain and glove operation (other assignment optional).
Discover stainless steel panel PCs now
Discover stainless steel LCDs now