Perfect protection and perfect security.
The food industry has high hygienic requirements and demanding cleaning processes – a challenge for any IT hardware. Stainless steel systems from TL Electronic are an ideal choice here and are perfect for e.g. to control the processing of raw materials / ingredients, in the final packaging, or to ensure the quality and safety of the end product.
The housings made of stainless steel SUS 316 / AISI 316 are corrosion and liquid resistant. Type 316 steel is a chromium-nickel stainless steel that contains between two and three percent molybdenum. The molybdenum content increases corrosion resistance - even in chloride solutions – and increases strength at high temperatures. Perfect for frequent cleaning and aggressive disinfection.
- IP65 offers protection against water jets and is absolutely dustproof. You can choose between different display sizes from 10.4 "to 21.5".
- The highest degree of protection, IP69K, enables simple cleaning and sterilization with water at up to 80 ° C and a pressure of up to 30 bar.
- PCAP multi-touch screens with a completely flat front surface without dirty edges are ideal for high hygienic requirements and frequent cleaning.
- The robust stainless steel housing and all interfaces are fully protected. The matching connection cables are included.
- Emergency stop and flat buttons integrated in the robust and corrosion-protected stainless steel housing bring control and signaling directly into the work area.
- The handy rotary switch allows you to quickly switch between touch modes for hand, rain and glove operation (other assignment optional).