The Embedded PC DR2100-P was developed for practical installation on an industry-standard DIN rail TS 35. Fanless 4-core performance and an extensive range of interfaces qualify the slim industrial PC as a communication-friendly all-rounder in the control cabinet. We are there for you and advise you comprehensively on an individualized solution that exactly suits you.
• The compact DIN Rail Box PC is designed for mounting on a TS35 top hat rail in control housings and control cabinets.
• NEW: With the Intel N4200 CPU, the efficient DR2100-P offers 25% more power than its predecessor with lower power consumption.
• The numerous interfaces are all accessible from the front, which makes installation and subsequent modifications in the control cabinet or control housing easier.
• In addition to digital I / O (9 × input / 9 × output), the embedded PC has numerous interfaces so that it can be easily connected to a variety of peripheral devices.
• The sophisticated passive cooling system ensures that the device runs reliably in a wide operating temperature range from -20 ° C to + 60 ° C, which enables safe operation in harsh industrial environments.
• The DIN rail mounting kit provides a flexible installation solution that allows users to easily and securely install the terminal block, which is ideal for applications with limited space.