Projects in the food, chemical, pharmaceutical industries, medical technology, process engineering, plant engineering, etc. place high hygienic, mechanical and optical demands - a challenge for any IT hardware, e.g. to withstand stressful cleaning procedures. Stainless steel panel PCs with IP69K protection are the ideal choice here and are perfect for controlling the processing of raw materials/ingredients, for example, in final packaging, or for ensuring the quality and safety of the end product.
Made entirely of stainless steel, the systems are completely dust-tight and protected all around against dirt and water. The enclosures are corrosion and liquid resistant - perfect for frequent cleaning and aggressive disinfection.
Talk to one of our experts to find exactly the unit that meets all your requirements and standards!
• The IP code (Ingress Protection) defines the degree of protection of enclosures in the international standard IEC 60529. IP69K means: The enclosure is dust-tight and protected against water jets from different angles - even at high pressure (up to 30 bar) and high water temperatures (up to 80 °C).
• AISI / SUS 316 Stainless Steel: Better corrosion resistance, tensile strength and acid resistance than standard AISI 304 - perfect for aggressive cleaning procedures and environments.
• The PCAP Multi-Touch can also be operated with gloves, has a flat front without dirty edges and is ideal for workplaces that have high hygienic requirements and are cleaned frequently.
• All interfaces are implemented at the rear via fully protected M12 connections. The matching connection cables are included in the scope of delivery.
• Clever accessory: the stainless steel tiltable bracket for stable mounting as an alternative to VESA mounting systems.
High-quality stainless steel is indispensable in applications with strict hygienic, mechanical or optical requirements. The systems have exceptional chemical and mechanical resistance and, thanks to IP69K protection, are ideal for the food and beverage industry, the packaging industry, the manufacture of sanitary articles, industrial automation, the chemical industry, logistics and much more.
|Configuration IP69K Panel PCs|
|Display:||15" / 19" / 21.5"
|CPU:||Intel® Core i5-7200U (2 × 2,5 GHz)|
|OS Support:||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise|
|RAM:||4-16 GB DDR4|
|Storage:||from 128 GB M.2 SSD|
|Interfaces:||1 × RJ-45 LAN, 2 × USB, 1 × COM|
|Material:||SUS 316 / AISI 316 stainless steel, brush finished|
|Mounting:||VESA mounting interface,
support arm, stand, wall mounting